We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the relevant General Data Protection Regulation, 2018).
- We may collect information about you for the following reasons
- To process payments if applicable and second,
- To ensure that I can provide you with the best possible treatment
- To work in lines with my regulatory body and insurance company who require information to be stored for 7 years.
- Where necessary, to contact relevant professionals such as medical teams.
- To maintain your health and safety during our work together.
- Newsletter or subscription – if you have provided me with your email for the purposes of receiving my blogs and newsletters We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent, either explicitly, or by opting in our email list. We will give you the chance to refuse (or unsubscribe from) any marketing email from us in the future.
The type of information we may collect about you may include:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- medical issues,
- reason for therapy
- and in some cases, employer
- Next of Kin
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Further information can be found in the attached document.GDPR- PRIVACY DATA NOTICE – Bright Butterfly Hypnotherapy and Coaching V1.0 May 2018