Rethink your journey to get to your end goal
Coaching is a little bit like a car journey. You may have an idea of how to get from A to B, you may have a map or sat nav to hand just in case you get a little lost, but sometimes an unexpected diversion or wrong turn can send you in the completely wrong direction. By rethinking your route and planning an alternative journey, you will ultimately end up arriving at your destination. It may just take a little longer than you were expecting. It’s the same with coaching. Sometimes you need to rethink your journey to get to your end goal.
If any of these sound familiar, then you may find coaching useful:
- Are you struggling to answer your own questions? Have you talked endlessly to family and friends, searched websites or Facebook for answers but still haven’t found the answers you’re looking for?
- Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut or wasting your time?
- Do you feel lonely and challenged?
- Do you sometimes feel that you can’t do the things you’d really like to?
- Are you holding yourself back from getting on and enjoying your life?
- Do you fear things when there’s no real reason to?
What Is Coaching?
Coaching is about supporting you on your journey to where you want to be in life; achieving results and fulfilling your dreams and ambitions. Whether you’re aiming for personal success, lifestyle changes or career/business achievements, coaching can provide you with the tools to succeed. I will help you to find your inner strength, your confidence, your self-belief and to untangle your thoughts to make decisions. I will not tell you what to do or set your coaching goals.
Each coaching session will be based on:
- Confidentiality – nothing will be disclosed to a third-party unless you discuss something that gives me cause for concern about your safety or the safety of others
- Non-judgmental support
‘Coaching is about helping people to unlock their potential to perform’
Chrysalis Coaching Programme
Combining my skills as a coach with Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT®), the Chrysalis Coaching Programme aims to uncover and resolve your inner conflicts and challenges.
We will cover the following:
- Goal setting and identifying barriers
- A personality assessment of both your public and private self
- Destroy innate restrictive processes using BWRT®
- Define your most effective goal focus
- Assess your personality-related resources for suitability
- Activate dormant resources where necessary
- Discover hidden conflict and resistance issues
- Resolve private self/public self-inhibition and conflict using BWRT®
- Activate the goal-focus personality for success
What Is Involved?
- 10 hours of coaching – either two half days or three x two hour sessions (ideally over one week)
- Three Four 60-minute Skype or face-to-face coaching sessions on your journey to success
- By the end of the six hours you will have clearly defined goals that fit with your lifestyle and resources