Bright Butterfly Hypnotherapy and Coaching with Jo Cook
I’m Jo Cook, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, advanced BWRT® practitioner, transformational coach and hypnotherapist based in Stoke and Congleton. Mum of one teenage daughter and my ‘furbaby’ cocker spaniel.
I’ve spent more than 20 years in various human resources roles, which I believe allows me to understand the challenges you may be facing both personally and professionally.
Personal development and growth have always been passions of mine and I’ve taken big leaps of faith myself, taken new directions and tried new challenges. The most daunting of which was launching Bright Butterfly!
So, why Bright Butterfly? Well, my ‘business manager’, critic and chief supporter Alice (my teenage daughter!) came up with the idea while designing a mood board. We both love the symbolism of the butterfly, as they bring joy and colour into our lives, teaching us not only that growth and transformation can occur gently and beautifully, but that change is also necessary.
Life’s challenges, health issues and traumas introduced me to hypnotherapy and coaching. I learnt that I could let go of anxiety and negative emotions and I can be healthy, confident and at ease with myself!
I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist practitioner Dip Hyp (CECC) and an advanced BWRT® practitioner based in Stoke and Congleton.
As required by my professional body, I have public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Executive Coaching Level 5 (Henley Business School)
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Post-Graduate degree in Learning and Development
- Post-Graduate degree in Human Resource Management
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner Level 2
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy® Practitioner Level 1 and Level 2
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy® Coach
- Warrior, Settler and Nomad Certificate
- Hypnotherapy for Children
- Broadband for the Brain
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Essex Institute Analysis and Regression Therapy
- Essex Institute Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Further CPD Courses
- Masterclass in Anxiety
- Weight Management Programme
- Pain Management Programme
- Certificate in Evidence-Based Pain Management
- Hypnotherapy for the Menopause – EMBRACE
- Introduction to Havening
- Certificate in EMDR
- Transactional Analysis TA101
Registered with Professional Bodies
- National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Association of Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP)
- CNHC (Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council)
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Energy Therapies Worldwide Net
Please note that all sessions are CONFIDENTIAL.
Your privacy is guaranteed in all aspects of your contact with me. In line with the data protection act; all personal details you provide are stored safely and never passed on to others and are only used for the purpose they were provided.
Jo Cook honours full client confidentiality within according to the code of ethics established by my professional bodies.
If you have any further questions relating to confidentiality, please feel free to ask.