Bright Butterfly Hypnotherapy and Coaching with Jo Cook
I’m Jo Cook, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, advanced BWRT® practitioner, transformational coach, and hypnotherapist based in Ironbridge, Shropshire. Mum of one teenage daughter and my ‘furbaby’ cocker spaniel.
I have recently moved from Staffordshire to near Ironbridge in Shropshire and set up my business in the county.
I also have a new website that you can access here
I’ve spent more than 20 years in various human resources roles, which I believe allows me to understand the challenges you may be facing both personally and professionally.
Personal development and growth have always been passions of mine and I’ve taken big leaps of faith myself, taken new directions, and tried new challenges. The most daunting of which was launching Bright Butterfly!
So, why Bright Butterfly? Well, my ‘business manager’, critic, and chief supporter Alice (my teenage daughter!) came up with the idea while designing a mood board. We both love the symbolism of the butterfly, as they bring joy and colour into our lives, teaching us not only that growth and transformation can occur gently and beautifully, but that change is also necessary.
Life’s challenges, health issues, and traumas introduced me to hypnotherapy and coaching. I learned that I could let go of anxiety and negative emotions and I can be healthy, confident and at ease with myself!
I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist practitioner Dip Hyp (CECC) and an advanced BWRT® practitioner based in Stoke and Congleton.
I am now a Qualified Rapid Transformational therapist™ RTT
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT™) is multi-award-winning method that gets to the root cause of an issue and delivers long lasting positive change. It is a pioneering therapy created by therapist Marisa Peer, who over 30 years has used this cutting-edge method to transform the lives of royalty, rock stars, actors, athletes, CEOs, and political leaders. It combines the most effective aspects of hypnotherapy and psychotherapy.
It’s so effective, it’s been endorsed by many international bodies including the General Hypnotherapy Register, and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
I am trained by Marisa and am now part of a global community of therapists, benefiting from regular CPD, support, and masterclasses, with Marisa and international speakers.
RTT™ goes deeper and gets results faster. Outstanding results can often be achieved in just 1 to 3 sessions. It works so well because rather than treating a person’s presenting symptoms, RTT™ gets to, and removes the root cause of the issue.
As required by my professional body, I have public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Executive Coaching Level 5 (Henley Business School)
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Post-Graduate degree in Learning and Development
- Post-Graduate degree in Human Resource Management
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner Level 2
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy® Practitioner Level 1 and Level 2
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy® Coach
- Warrior, Settler and Nomad Certificate
- Hypnotherapy for Children
- Broadband for the Brain
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Essex Institute Analysis and Regression Therapy
- Essex Institute Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Further CPD Courses
- Masterclass in Anxiety
- Weight Management Programme
- Pain Management Programme
- Certificate in Evidence-Based Pain Management
- Hypnotherapy for the Menopause – EMBRACE
- Introduction to Havening
- Certificate in EMDR
- Transactional Analysis TA101
Registered with Professional Bodies
- National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Association of Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP)
- CNHC (Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council)
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Energy Therapies Worldwide Net
Please note that all sessions are CONFIDENTIAL.
Your privacy is guaranteed in all aspects of your contact with me. In line with the data protection act; all personal details you provide are stored safely and never passed on to others and are only used for the purpose they were provided.
Jo Cook honours full client confidentiality within according to the code of ethics established by my professional bodies.
If you have any further questions relating to confidentiality, please feel free to ask.