You may be experiencing
- Anxiety in its many forms; social, performance, health and general anxiety.
- The effects on your life day to day
- Suffering from panic attacks?
- Physical symptoms such as IBS, headaches, pain, insomnia and many more
- You feel vulnerable and compare yourself to others a lot
- Overthink and worry about the future
- You can’t think or everything feels too much.
- Feeling out of control
Of course, all these things can have an impact on our home life, work, our social life and relationships.
It can be so frustrating when you worry all the time about how you may feel and constantly worry how you may look in front of others. Panicking about whether you cope, will someone criticise you. Maybe, it takes so much time to do a job because you constantly check it’s done properly, and you are never sure.
Its draining when you feel tense all the time, you are supposed to be meeting friends, you can’t face that job, test, person or situation and you are really not sure how you will control your reactions.
Does this sound like you? So, if you want to: –
- To be more relaxed, calmer and at ease with yourself
- Free yourself of negative thoughts and think positively
- Find inner peace to be who you are
- Gain more confidence
- Have fulfilling relationships
- Achieve more, do more