Anxiety, stress and depression
Hypnotherapy, for Anxiety, stress and depression in Stoke & Congleton
Suffering from anxiety, stress, or depression?
I am sure if you are suffering from just one of the above issues you are experiencing a range of uncomfortable feelings. On high alert, unable to calm down or relax, your mind unable to focus or quieten down? Or you find it so difficult to motivate yourself to do the simplest of tasks.
Mental health problems affect 1 in 6 people. I work with those in need of therapy in Stoke, Congleton, and Staffordshire area who experience some common mental health issues such as stress, anxiety, panic attacks, and depression. Despite these conditions being common, we experience and recover from them differently. It’s my aim to treat you individually to help you create a lasting change.
Anxiety and stress can manifest itself differently for everyone but common physical signs of anxiety or stress are :
- Racing heartbeat
- Shortness of breath, Chest tightness
- Dry mouth
- Butterflies in stomach, Nausea
- Sweating, Panic attacks
- Insomnia, Fear of losing control
- Irrational dread that something catastrophic is going to happen (such as blackout, seizure, heart attack or death)
- Overthinking or worry about the past, present, or future.
- Being overwhelmed to the point of being unable to see a clear path to recovery.
Of course, all these things can have an impact on our home life, work, our social life, and relationships
Creating positive change will
- Help you feel more relaxed, calmer and at ease with yourself
- Free you of negative or harmful thoughts
- Give you the confidence to be yourself and find inner peace
- Enable you to have fulfilling relationships
- Help you to achieve more, do more
Working with me
Following a telephone consultation where we discuss your needs we will agree on how we will work together and I will advise on the approximate number of sessions.
The first step is to get talking and we can go from there. Booking a telephone consultation can be done at any time, just click on the ‘consultation tab,’ below.