Has something not gone to plan? And then you are all of a sudden thinking the worst. You hate your job, your life, feel like a failure. Want to leave, can’t leave, time to go for that career change, but have no confidence to step out and do it. It all seems too hard and you’re not sure what to do next?
So much negative chatter going on!
We do all have bad days; however for some of us they can turn into bad weeks, we get insomnia and our confidence and self esteem drops.
Result – we are stuck in a rut.
But you have to make a start somewhere, here are my recommendations to Believe in change and start to make a difference.
- Assess the balance in your life
- Set clear goals, focus on the positive and what you want to do and can do
- Set some positive affirmations to stop the negative mind chatter
- Work on your self-belief and clear old, unhelpful and unwanted patterns of behaviour and find your inner confidence
- Use visualisation and self hypnosis to increase the focus
Top tips to setting goals:-
- State Your Outcome in the Positive
- State Your Outcome in the Present Tense
- Create Your Goals around Your Own Behaviors and Feelings
- Make Your Outcomes Realistic and Achievable
- State Your Outcomes without Equivocation
- Make Your Outcomes harmonious with Who You Are
So what are you waiting for?
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve” Napoleon Hill