Confidence and self-belief
Does a lack of confidence hold you back?
Do you feel like an impostor? Confidence can be affected by our upbringing and our genes or life events and relationships may have changed you. It can feel like you are weighed down or like you are second-guessing and having to spend to much time preparing for situations.
You know you are not living your life to the full and are capable of more! But you –
- Excessively compare yourself or your life to others around you, having low or no self-worth, lacking confidence.
- Hesitate or withdraw from events, opportunities, and projects.
- Feel out of control
- Experience anxiety in its many forms; social, performance, health, sexual, and general anxiety.
- Have a fear of authority.
- Experience a lot of jealousy
- Perhaps you are always, overthinking or worrying about the past, present, or future.
Of course, all these things can have an impact on our home life, work, our social life, and relationships and it can be frustrating when you constantly worry about how you may feel and look in front of others. Panicking about whether you can cope or if someone will criticise you. Maybe, it takes so much time to do a job because you constantly check it’s done properly, and you are never sure. When you feel tense all the time, you are supposed to be meeting friends, you can’t face that job, test, person, or situation and you are really not sure how you will control your reactions.
Creating positive change will
- Help you feel more relaxed, calmer and at ease with yourself
- Free you of negative or harmful thoughts
- Experience more, go out more
- Say ‘yes’ to more opportunities
- Feel equal to others and freer
- Give you the confidence to be yourself and find inner peace
- Enable you to have fulfilling relationships
- Help you to achieve more, do more
Working with me
Following a telephone consultation where we discuss your needs we will agree on how we will work together and I will advise on the approximate number of sessions.
The first step is to get talking and we can go from there. Booking a telephone consultation can be done at any time, just click on the ‘consultation tab,’ below.