Confidence and self-belief
Does a lack of confidence hold you back?
Do you feel like an impostor? Confidence can be affected by our upbringing and our genes or life events and relationships may have changed you. It can feel like you are weighed down or like you are second-guessing and having to spend to much time preparing for situations.
You know you are not living your life to the full and are capable of more! But you –
- Excessively compare yourself or your life to others around you, having low or no self-worth, lacking confidence.
- Hesitate or withdraw from events, opportunities, and projects.
- Feel out of control
- Experience anxiety in its many forms; social, performance, health, sexual, and general anxiety.
- Have a fear of authority.
- Experience a lot of jealousy
- Perhaps you are always, overthinking or worrying about the past, present, or future.
Of course, all these things can have an impact on our home life, work, our social life, and relationships and it can be frustrating when you constantly worry about how you may feel and look in front of others. Panicking about whether you can cope or if someone will criticise you. Maybe, it takes so much time to do a job because you constantly check it’s done properly, and you are never sure. When you feel tense all the time, you are supposed to be meeting friends, you can’t face that job, test, person, or situation and you are really not sure how you will control your reactions.
Creating positive change will
- Help you feel more relaxed, calmer and at ease with yourself
- Free you of negative or harmful thoughts
- Experience more, go out more
- Say ‘yes’ to more opportunities
- Feel equal to others and freer
- Give you the confidence to be yourself and find inner peace
- Enable you to have fulfilling relationships
- Help you to achieve more, do more
Reset your mind, reset your life with Bright Butterfly therapy
Following a 15-minute Free consultation
Two-hour focused session via – Zoom teletherapy or face to face. If you prefer to work face to face, this session is currently split into two.
Bespoke transformation recording
A post check incall
A second session, via zoom or face to face
Extended support programmes
The Core Identify programme
Feel like you are behind a mask?
The butterfly freedom program works with your Core Identify. A poor self-image can result in anxiety, low confidence or self-worth and addictions.
This provides a uniquely powerful and effective process for changing the way you see yourself, changing your behaviour and restoring it with a positive self-identity.
Over five sessions programme; we work to unlock the current identity to allow the new identity to emerge. It is such a transformation. Hence, I love it, it is so like the butterfly!
Infrequent reinforcement sessions may sometimes be required in order to strengthen the new positive self-identity and behaviour, or to support you to deal with any particularly difficult or stressful life circumstances.
I deliver the Bright Butterfly Freedom Programme and BWRT® to clients in Stoke, Congleton, Staffordshire and surrounding areas or online to in the UK.
So, imagine feeling truly in alignment, authentically you. At peace, normal and with your true identity. Imagine what you can achieve with this feeling. Imagine how much more energy and confidence you can have. Read Sam’s testimonial below. (anon)