Chrysalis Weight loss Coaching programme
This follows the Chrysalis coaching programme, focusing on your goal to improve your health and achieve loss. We explore the balance in your life; your drivers to eating and the emotions you feel. We uncover and resolve inner conflicts and challenges (likely from previous life events) and embed change; and self-belief in the sub-conscious mind.
We will cover the following:
- Goal setting and identifying barriers
- Hypnosis and Coaching
- A personality assessment of both your public and private self
- Destroy innate restrictive processes using BWRT®
- Define your most effective goal focus
- Assess your personality-related resources for suitability
- Activate dormant resources where necessary
- Discover hidden conflict and resistance issues
- Resolve private self/public self-inhibition and conflict using BWRT®
- Activate the -skills for success
What Is Involved?
- 10 hours of coaching, over 12 weeks
- 7 sessions
- Tools and information to help you to change your eating patterns.
- By the end of the discovery and release phase you will have clearly defined goals that fit with your lifestyle and resources
- Requires readiness and commitment to change and completion of tasks in between sessions
Book a consultation to discuss your challenges and aspirations and we can go from there.
Start thinking about your goals now and access a Rapid Goals worksheet
Read how Sue got on. She had battled with emotional eating for over 40 years.
I have been working with Jo for weight loss and I am delighted with the results. To date I have lost 15lbs . Yes, this is a great result and my journey continues. However, the most beneficial gain I have experienced is that I now have full control over my food, after a life where it has controlled me. I know what I have to do and how I have to do it. I make my own choices. I have a Flake if I feel like it and it doesn’t ‘ruin’ my eating, making me rush off to eat the rest of the kitchen. I know what to eat to speed up my weight loss and I know I can take my foot off the pedal and slow down if I want to. I am completely in control. I feel like a ‘normal’ person for the first time in my life. Food does not invade my every waking thought like it used to!
Today I went out and bought Easter Eggs for my family and a packet of Mars Bars. The ‘old me’, in the past would have pigged out on at least one Egg by now and possibly a couple of the Mars Bars. But I have no inclination towards them at all. It’s like a miracle! I am really proud of what I am achieving but most of all, I am grateful to Jo for her support and for helping me to achieve what I truly believed I would never achieve in my lifetime. I now have a good relationship with food, a normal one!
So, thank you Jo, so very much.