Chrysalis Coaching Programme
This enables us to overcome deep embedded resistance, uncover and resolve inner conflicts and challenges (likely from previous life events) and embed change; and self-belief in the sub-conscious mind. As the name implies; it enables transformation in you!
We will cover the following:
- Goal setting and identifying barriers
- Visualisation and Coaching
- A personality assessment of how you publicly behaviour and how you feel you want to behave
- Destroy innate restrictive processes using BWRT®
- Define your most effective goal focus
- Assess your personality-related skills and attributes
- Activate dormant skills and attributes where necessary
- Discover hidden conflict and resistance issues
- Resolve private self/public self-inhibition and conflict using BWRT®
- Activate the -skills for success
GOAL | OVERCOME BARRIERS | RE-SET THE GOAL | ACTIVATE BEHAVIOURS AND SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
What Is Involved?
- Approximately 12 hours of coaching, over 10 weeks
- 8 sessions
- By the end of the discovery and ready for flight phase you will have clearly defined goals that fit with your lifestyle and have the resources to take off
- Requires readiness and commitment to change and completion of tasks in between sessions
Book a consultation to discuss your challenges and aspirations and we can go from there.
Start thinking about your goals now and access a Rapid Goals worksheet
Read how Clare got on. She was challenged by changes in her career and health and lacking motivation.
“When I came to see Jo, I was having a tough time dealing with my emotions, with stressful situations, and my default coping mechanisms were to either shut down from those around me, or plaster over the feelings using alcohol and negative distractions. My inner voice was a constant burden. At the time of seeing Jo I was on a range of prescribed depression and anxiety medication. Through a carefully tailored session plan, Jo was able to help me address some underlying issues that were having a very negative effect on me (which I hadn’t even appreciated were there until I went to see her). Jo also helped me to recognise and focus on my strengths, and address the issues that I was struggling with, and why I had the reactions I did. The techniques that Jo taught me have stayed with me, and continue to flourish as the months go by. So much so, that I have come off all medication, and have just ran my first half marathon. I didn’t even run before I saw Jo! This is only the start of my journey. I am running the London Marathon next April, and hope to continue on this path of positivity for the rest of my life. Thank you for everything, Jo.”