Confidence and self-belief
Does a lack of confidence hold you back? Feel like and impostor or like you are wearing a mask?
Confidence can be affected by our upbringing and our genes or life events and relationships may have changed you.
It can feel like you are weighed down, like you are second guessing and having to spend to much time preparing for situations.
You know you are not living your life to the full and are capable of more/
What you experience
You may be experiencing
- Excessively comparing yourself or your life to others around you, having low or no self-worth, lacking confidence.
- Hesitating or withdrawing from events, opportunities, projects etc.
- Feeling out of control
- Anxiety in its many forms; social, performance, health, sexual, and general anxiety.
- A fear of authority.
- Feeling like an impostor
Overthinking or worry about the past, present, or future.
Being overwhelmed to the point of being unable to see a clear path to recovery.
Of course, all these things can have an impact on our home life, work, our social life and relationships.
It can be frustrating when you worry constantly about how you may feel and look in front of others. Panicking about whether you can cope or if someone will criticise you. Maybe, it takes so much time to do a job because you constantly check it’s done properly, and you are never sure. When you feel tense all the time, you are supposed to be meeting friends, you can’t face that job, test, person or situation and you are really not sure how you will control your reactions.
Creating positive change will
Creating positive change will:
- Help you feel more relaxed, calmer and at ease with yourself
- Free you of negative or harmful thoughts.
- Give you the confidence to be yourself and find inner peace.
- Enable you to have fulfilling relationships.
- Help you to achieve more, do more.
What therapies can help you/solutions
If you suffer with low confidence and self-esteem, Jo will work with you to
Identify your negative thoughts, feelings, and behaviour patterns.
Address the root cause of your issues.
Create positive change
Build your motivation and confidence with effective tools.
The number of sessions required to treat Confidence and self-belief can be between one and 12, depending on the presenting issue.
Typically, with most presenting issues I work with people for three to six sessions.
Solutions for Confidence and self-belief may involve
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT®) a therapy that is effective in working with anxiety and stress, an alternative to Hypnosis.
- Hypnotherapy, can benefit in calming the mind and creating new positive behaviours
- Hypno-analysis is a great therapy for resolving a subconscious issue that is creating a psychological or emotional block. It can release repressed events that have caused further effects throughout other parts of your life. It can help resolve multiple problems simultaneously on a deep and long lasting level.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is like a form of psychological acupressure. It involves tapping different areas of your face and body while talking about traumatic experiences or verbalising your goals to simultaneously alter your brain, energy system and body.
Feel like you are behind a mask?
I am an Advanced BWRT® Practitioner, which means I am trained to work with the Core Identify. A poor self-image can result in anxiety, low confidence or self-worth and addictions.
This provides a uniquely powerful and effective process for changing the way you see yourself, changing your behaviour and restoring it with a positive self-identity.
Over five sessions programme; we work to unlock the current identity to allow the new identity to emerge. It is such a transformation. Hence, I love it, it is so like the butterfly!
Infrequent reinforcement sessions may sometimes be required in order to strengthen the new positive self-identity and behaviour, or to support you to deal with any particularly difficult or stressful life circumstances.
I deliver the Bright Butterfly Freedom Programme and BWRT® to clients in Stoke, Congleton, Staffordshire and surrounding areas or online to in the UK.
So, imagine feeling truly in alignment, authentically you. At peace, normal and with your true identity. Imagine what you can achieve with this feeling. Imagine how much more energy and confidence you can have. Read Sam’s testimonial below. (anon)