Chrysalis Coaching for Weight loss
We all have different reasons for our relationships with food so it’s important that we discover the story behind your dependency on it. We can then address the underlying causes to enable you to find new, helpful, and more healthy ways of thinking and feeling.
If you require more support, perhaps have longer standing issues then the coaching programme is for you. You are likely to have tried everything else, have deep rooted emotional eating blocks and little motivation to change or you are resisting change to outdated patterns. It is likely that other areas of your life are affected by your weight or impact your eating patterns.
It is different to other coaching, it is powerful and creates lasting change as it combines performance and life coaching and Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT®). This enables us to overcome deep embedded resistance, uncover and resolve inner conflicts and challenges (likely from previous life events) and embed change; and self-belief in the sub-conscious mind. As the name implies; it enables transformation in you!
What does Chrysalis coaching involve?
- Goal setting and identifying barriers
- Hypnosis and Coaching
- A personality assessment of both your public and private self
- Destroy innate restrictive processes using BWRT®
- Define your most effective goal focus
- Assess your personality-related resources for suitability
- Activate dormant resources where necessary
- Discover hidden conflict and resistance issues
- Resolve private self/public self-inhibition and conflict using BWRT®
- Activate the skills for success
- 10 hours of coaching, over 12 weeks
- 7 sessions
- You will have clearly defined goals that fit with your lifestyle and resources and have the belief and resources to achieve.
- Requires readiness and commitment to change and completion of tasks in between sessions
If you are needing to make changes in your thoughts and limiting beliefs to change your life: just like the Caterpillar to Butterfly you require a period of transformation. Letting go of the old, developing the new and building strength to fly.